Tuesday, October 07, 2008


So, this post is very late. Kollan and I celebrated our 6th anniversary back in August, but I figured I haven't posted anything for a while, so why not? Pictures without our kids in them are pretty rare these days. Let's face it, pictures of Karter and Ty are just more fun and much cuter. But Karter did take this picture and I thought he did a great job. It was shot right before we went out on our date (those are also pretty rare these days so I'd better document it, right?). We had a great time and I'd like to publicly say how much I love Kollan- he's the best and I feel like the luckiest girl ever!

7 comments:

Sterzers said...

Look how talented Karter is. Pretty much a child prodigy!! haha Congrats to you guys, I can't believe you have been married that long, it doesn't seem like it! Love you guys!

Sarah Mae said...

You look so cute Kar! Happy 6th! We're coming up on our 6th in just a few weeks. Crazy it's been that long, eh?

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Hi! Congratulations on 6 years. That is crazy. It will be 10 before you know it. Did I really read right that you may be coming to town? We would love to see you! In fact, give me a date and time you are available and maybe we can plan a Halloween party with the whole Apt. 10 clan. Love you!

Kabe 'n Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kabe 'n Dave said...

Karley! I found your blog on Kelsie's so I had to look you guys up. Can I just say your boys are adorable!!! I can't believe how much Ty's changed from the last picts I saw of him. And Karter's so grown up! It's crazy! Hope things are going well for you guys in WY. Take care---Kabree
ps--(my first post had so many spelling errors I was embarrassed, & deleted it haha)

Sterzers said...

I'm so excited you guys are going to be here this weekend, I will call you tomorrow so we can make plans to see you!! Travel safe and we'll see you soon!

Sterzers said...

I miss you guys already! Next time you'll have to bring Kollan along! By the way I tagged you Karley so check out my blog to see what to do.