Friday, September 19, 2008

Learning and Growing






So last Saturday I thought, Ty sure has crawling down- maybe we should lower his crib matress because it probably won't be too long before he can pull himself up to stand. Well that same day, Kollan put the mattress lower and that same day while Ty was playing in his crib with some toys, I hear him laughing and I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran down to grab my camera so that I could capture his first time pulling up to stand- he was just so excited and proud about what he could do. I guess I just wasn't expecting this so soon because Karter was just learning to crawl at 9 months, and now Ty wants to stand all the time and seems determined to walk before long. Anyway, this first picture of him sitting I included because it's just so cute, and this last picture I posted because I think it's a fun picture of the three of us laughing. I also put a picture of Karter and Ty because whenever I get ready for the day, I put Ty in his crib with toys, but it seems that Karter's his favorite entertainment- they are so funny together and Karter can always make Ty laugh. He's a great brother and I want to remember these times when he plays with Ty in the crib.

7 comments:

Sterzers said...

I was so excited to see you posted new pictures!!! They are such happy boys! So cute!

Sarah Mae said...

You have such happy smiley boys!!

Cali said...

I LOVE the picture of the three of you. Cute updates to your blog, too. It looks so nice!

The Watson's said...

Cute Kar! Aren't stages in your babies lives so fun to watch! So exciting! Aren't kids fun! Taya makes Megan laugh a lot too! Taya's a great toy too! :)

Kim-the-girl said...

Adorable! That is what you all are! Just cute, cute, cute!

Ashley Welling said...

Ty is so cute!! You can definately tell Ty and Karter brothers! They look like they have so much fun together.

Barney Family Blog said...

Your boys are so darn cute! Isn't so fun to watch them play together. I think there is no more joyful noise than to hear my kids laughing and playing together.
Love the pic of you with your boys by the way. No wonder they are so cute,they have such a cute mom!!