Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Karter starts Preschool!


So, Karter started preschool yesterday (today was day #2) and he loves it! As you can tell from picture #2, he ran inside very quickly and didn't even wait for a goodbye before he was playing with friends and talking to his teachers. I'm glad that he transitions so smoothly. I am a bit sad though that he's growing up so quickly and that this is the start of school forever! But for now it's only 2 1/2 hours, three days a week- and I can admit that that amount of time away is actually a bit nice for both of us.

3 comments:

Jake and Krista said...

How cute! I love the face he makes at the end!

Sterzers said...

Yay for Karter! I loved the video it made my day! I really can't believe he is starting preschool but that is way exciting. I'm sure he will love playing with his friends every day.

Sarah Mae said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Karter is! He is so cute!! And I am glad that I have found your blog! YAY! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so well.