Friday, August 22, 2008

Why didn't I have my video camera!!!!





Our son Karter is the cutest little comedian!! This was proven once when he got ahold of a microphone at a family reunion, but he passed the ultimate test today when he got on stage in front of at least a thousand people! I couldn't believe how great he was. We were at Frontiercade here on base, which is a family event where the whole base hangs out all day doing races, sporting events, picnic and etc. After a big talent show they announced Karter as a 4 year old comedian and he started out, "Is everybody having a great time?!!" Then proceeded to tell his 3 jokes: starting with, "If you're American in the living room, what are you in the bathroom? (European!) Why did the bannana go to the doctor? (Because he wasn't peeling so well) What do you get if you cross an elephant with a rhino? (Elephino!)" The audience was eating out of his hands!! Everyone was laughing and he got so many high fives afterward- he loved it! I think I had a bit of stage fright kneeling behind the speakers, but he seemed comfortable in from of such a large audience. So, I repeat the title of this blog- WHY DIDN'T I HAVE MY VIDEO CAMERA!

6 comments:

Sterzers said...

How cute!! He is way braver than his aunt will ever be! Are you guys going to be in Utah next weekend?

Adam and Rachel Family said...

That kid is super adorable. You should at least get him on camera telling his jokes before he grows out of it. Then, see if you can post it on your blog, I'd love to see and hear him! He has many fans via blogging too!

Jake and Krista said...

How cute!

Cali said...

That's really cute! I still remember Karter doing so many cute things at one year old, I'll bet he's hilarious now! Cute, cute, cute!

Debra said...

sorry i haven't forwarded the info for the webdesign page. I put it on my link list so you can access it from there. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. That is hilarious that he got up there to tell jokes. I would have been nervous too. How cute!

Sterzers said...

Yay I just found out you're going to be in Utah this weekend and can't wait to see you guys again!