Monday, September 08, 2008

Stay this age!


I know I'm his mom, but Ty is the cutest little thing ever, and I just don't want him to grow up! I say something along the lines of, "He's just so darn cute!" atleast 10 times each day. I know that it's because he's such a good baby- constantly happy, so we get to see his cute smile and hear his adorable laugh all the time. If we start laughing, than he will too. I tried to capture a bit of his laugh on this video. Ty is almost 9 months and he loves to crawl everywhere and follow everyone. Kollan and I feel very blessed to have such great boys.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Oh so cute!

Kim-the-girl said...

That is such a fun stage of life! I know what you mean about saying "how cute" my kids are a thousand times a day... its so great being a mom!

Sterzers said...

His laugh and smile made my day! Thanks

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Okay, so I'm not his mom, but I'll still say it...He IS darn cute! Thanks for sharing. I miss you!

Jake and Krista said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is already 9 months- that's crazy!