Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!









I love Halloween! I was especially excited that Karter and Ty could be Batman and Robin. And don't you love that Kollan is a "military guy" for the second year in a row? Trick-or-treating kicked off last Saturday at the Candy Corn Carnival at our church. Then today we went to the Med Clinic (along with all the kids on base) for trick-or-treating to all of the different clinics. Karter especially loved handing out candy at the Optometry clinic with Daddy. He said it was better than the trick-or-treating. And to finish off the night we went out in our neighborhood and it was perfect weather!! I was so happy- the last few days have been surprisingly warm, and last year we froze when we went out on Halloween. So, excepting Karter being a bit sick with a cold, it was a perfect day!

9 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Nice! Those are the coolest costumes I have see.They make the best team!

Lacey said...

Batman and Robin....I love it!

Bell Family Blog said...

What a cute batman and robin the boys make, and such a pretty witch! I am glad you guys had such a great Halloween, it is such a fun holiday to have wtih kids.

Unknown said...

Hey I found your blog! Your boys looked so cute on Halloween. I'm glad we're friends.
Joan

Jake and Krista said...

I love the Batman and Robin! How cute are they!

Jake and Krista said...

I love the Batman and Robin! How cute are they!

Barney Family Blog said...

Love the Batman and Robin team!! So cute!! That is funny Karter had more fun handing out candy. WHat a cute kid!

Sterzers said...

They're the cutest batman and robin ever!!! I love Ty's little glasses! Looks like you guys will have plenty of candy for a while.

The Watson's said...

Yeah Kar! You pulled off Batman and Robin! Cute!