Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. I think I was a Sophomore
2. Piano Lessons
3. Drivers Ed
4. Orem High Lacrosse!
5. Lots of art classes

5 things on my to do list today

1. Laundry
2. Find a Batman Costume
3. Clean
4. Library Storytime
5. vacuum

5 snacks I enjoy

1. chips and salsa
2. chips and cheese dip
3. chips and guacamole
4. doritos and cottage cheese
5. let's just say, I like snacks involving chips

5 things I'd do if I were a millionare

1. Help those less fortunate
2. Travel
3. buy an awesome house close to family
4. Take lessons (dance, guitar, painting, etc)
5. Hire a chef!

5 places I've lived

1. Utah (orem, american fork, lindon, taylorsville)
2. Idaho (rexburg)
3. Oregon (banks, cornelius)
4. Washington (steilacoom)
5. Wyoming (cheyenne)

5 jobs I've had

1. maniquin cleaner for American Red Cross
2. KFC
3. Kinderland Day Care (best job EVER!)
4. Western Watts (surveys)
5. Target

5 people I tag

1. Katie Bell
2. Rachel Loser
3. Rachel Watson
4. Sarah Pacheco
5. Cali Hawkins

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Cali said...

I love that you love chips so much! And--if we only lived near each other I'd totally teach you dance! Maybe someday!