Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something good about the cold



So, as the weather starts getting colder I've felt the dread of winter approaching. Last winter was just so cold and WINDY that I didn't feel like I could ever go outside. But I've decided to try for a better attitude, and Elder Worthlin's conference talk keeps coming to mind- "Come what may and love it." It's going to be cold and it's going to be windy and there's nothing I can do to change that, so why complain right? So I decided that I'd try to post some good things about the cold every once in a while.
Today- it's hats. I just love my little guys in their cute winter hats. And they couldn't wear those cute hats if it were summer, right? Right!

6 comments:

Cali said...

You are so positive. And, your boys are so cute, I love their hats. It would be fun to see you--I wish that we could!

Kim-the-girl said...

Good job being positive! I'm trying the same thing with housekeeping. :) Your boys are adorable!

Jake and Krista said...

Way to be positive! But I would say that there is alot about Cheyenne winters to complain about...I did plenty of it when we were there! They are cute in there hats though!!!

The Watson's said...

Your are cute Kar!

The Watson's said...

oops, you are cute! I mean!

Lacey said...

Cute hats....AND....HOT CHOCOLATE. I think that's my fav thing about cold weather.