Thursday, November 17, 2011

Funnies and Cuties!

I keep telling myself that I need to be better about writing down the fun things my boys say. But here are a few:

Ty talks pretty well, but I still love these:
"Smarshmellows"
"Somesing" or "everysing" or "anysing"
When I'm looking for something, Ty will say, "Maybe it's lost or somesing?"
"Chee-rows" (Cheerios)

The other day he said, "I want seer-al and waffles! I'm a bunch of hungry!"



Last week:
Karter: "Mom, can you get my celery now?"
Me: "Oh, I thought Dad was getting it. Did he forget?"
Ty: "That's demented."
???

Last night at bedtime:
Me: "Karter I hope you know how much Dad and I love you."
Karter: "I love you way more!"
Me: "No way! We love you so much more!"
Karter: "You love me 100%. But I love you extra!"
Me: "No, no Karter."
Karter: Stops smiling and looks at me, "This is the one thing we an argue about, right?"

Everytime I talk to Karter's teacher, I hear about something new he said that was funny or creative. Today she told me they were talking about executives. She asked the class who the executive of the school is, and they said the principle. She asked the class who the executive of the district is, and they talked about that. Then Karter asked, "So, who is the executive over the State Board of Education?" Wow.

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

What smart cuties you have.