Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween fun!!

What a super fun weekend!! Karter decided to be a Jedi (again), and Ty was super excited to be Dash Incredible. Since we already had both these costumes, I didn't argue.

Friday we went to trick-or-treating on Main street, and Movie night at the school. Karter was excited to win the silliest pumpkin prize for the pumpkin decorating contest.
On Saturday, we did trunk-or-treating and carnival games at the stake center.







Karter's class party! For this he was a ninja.

Karter's field trip to the pumpkin patch.
Ty and I went too. I had been worried that since we were going on the last day, after all the other schools had done their field trips, there wouldn't be many pumpkins left...
...I was wrong!

We loved the hay ride!
What a busy, fun weekend.
Karter enjoyed passing out candy on Sunday just as much as Trick-or-treating.

Ty enjoyed learning all about Halloween from his big brother-
if fact, my favorite was when we were in the car, about to do our first bit of trick-or-treating. I wanted to remind the boys how to be polite. I asked, "what do you say to ask for candy?" They both yelled, "Trick or treat!"
Then I asked, "what do you say after they give you the candy?"
My sweet little Ty-ty shouts out, "Smell my feet!"

4 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Oh my goodness I just love that second picture of Ty in his costume, so freakin' cute! What a fun weekend, I love weekends like that! I laughed out loud when I read what Ty said, that's hilarious! Aw we miss you guys!

Chrystie said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Wish we were there.

Kristine Pratt said...

What a great Halloween! Hilarious what Ty said!

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween pics, super cute!