Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer lives on!

Target was clearing these pools out, and I got a great deal. But living the past 3 years in Cheyenne, I figured I'd have to wait until next summer before it would be hot enough to use it.
So glad I was wrong- it's been hot this week and the boys couldn't get enough of this pool.

I'm SO excited to finally have a backyard!




Just chillin. It looked so good that I finally got in there with them.
What a fun afternoon!

I don't very often capture him smiling. Yay!

5 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

So fun. I think Ty looks a lot like you in some of those pictures.

Kim-the-girl said...

Fun! I was hoping to find some great clearance prices on pools here, but no luck! Glad someone is enjoying the summer heat. :)

Cali said...

I love the pool, and your yard, too! Looks like your set for lots of fun and good memories!

Unknown said...

A backyard does sound fun. We have been having weather in the 70's, I think it has been keeping me sane. I wasn't quite ready for cold weather, but now that it's October I think I'll be ok.
That last pic of Ty smiling is too cute!!

Henry Family said...

Great pictures of your boys! Backyard fun is the best!