Monday, April 13, 2009

Handsome Boys and a Happy Easter!















What a wonderful Easter! I love that Karter is understanding a bit of what Easter is really about. We had a lesson with him on Jesus and the Resurrection and he was very receptive and remembers a lot. I love it!
We also had a lot of fun. The day before we went to an egg drop (where a helicopter drops plastic eggs onto a field then the kids run in to gather them up).
Karter and Ty have had a blast with all the egg hunts they've been too. Ty really has it down now. He can find eggs and take them to his basket, and he definitely understands that they have candy inside of them. I love the picture where he laid down on the floor to look underneath a table. And of course, I think my boys look so handsome in their little suits! What a wonderful day- I just love our time as a family and building these great memories!

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

They are SO cute! I was complaining to Ethan that you guys seem to have a lot more activities for families at your base than we have... looks like lots of fun!

Cali said...

My your boys are handsome. I'm glad that you had a wonderful Easter. Isn't it fun to do all of these things with our kids? I love it!

Lyon Pride said...

The boys are so handsome! What a fun twist on Easter to have a helicopter drop the eggs. My kids would have loved that!

laughingitupwiththepetersons@blogspot.com said...

Some of the perks of being in the Air Force. What fun! I love to see the kids run for eggs. The boys look ever so handsome.