Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend Trip!














We had a great long weekend at Grandma Bell's! We also got to see my friend Sarah and her fam! Karter had a great time playing with Lyla and McKayla. Plus, Jaxon is Ty's new buddy- they are only 3 mths apart. We also got to hang out with Kollan's fam which is always lots of fun. These weekends always seem to go way to quickly, but we had a great time. By the way, we love visiting family and friends in Utah, but our trip was short and we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to- so if we normally visit you, don't think we're trying to avoid you, we just didn't have enough time! :)

5 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

It was so fun to see you guys for the short bit on Sunday. I wish we would have come down earlier!

Cali said...

I can't believe how big Ty is getting--why do they have to grow up so quickly?

It must be nice to live "close enough" that you can do a quick weekend trip once in a while! You look so good! Are you still doing taebo? I really need to start exercising!

Cute picture of your boys below, too. You have a wonderful family. I wish we could see you all--I really miss you.

Sterzers said...

Come back we miss you already! We got Karter's valentine today it is way cute. Come back and visit soon!

4karritt said...

Cute pictures, looks like the family is doing well. I can't believe how much the boys have grown. Thanks for sharing!

MandM Embley said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love to read your blog and Sarah's blog. Both of your families are so cute!