Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More pics of my boys














I realized it had been a while since I had taken any pictures (by my standard anyway- I love pictures!). Ty is now 14 months and is constantly moving and playing and eating. I especially love the picture of him standing by the fireplace holding a piece of bread and showing off his profile (what a belly!) He is also really cute when he dances. He has two moves- the shoulder shimmy, and the march. I also love the pics of Kollan tickling him, Ty sticking out his tongue, and all pictures of Karter and Ty having fun together. They love to play with each other. Karter's a great brother and I got a shot of him in his church clothes because he's so handsome. He and I enjoyed our time together this weekend going to a baptism and also church on Sunday- just he and I.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I can't believe how grown up Ty is looking! What cute guys!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pics. I totally miss putting my boys in matching pajamas. They don't really go for that anymore.