Monday, January 05, 2009

Papa, Nam nam, and a second Christmas











We were spoiled to have Papa and Nam nam come a few days after Christmas. Not only was it so fun to have them here, but we also were given wonderful gifts- Thank you! Karter loves his camera (I'll have to post some of his pictures later), and Ty loves his little people farm. And they look so adorable in their matching pjs! They also love this gigantic and soft sports pillow that Aunt Kelsie made. We got to go bowling and also celebrate the New Year together. Karter acually made it to midnight and we all enjoyed our party which included Pinochle and other games! I enjoyed watching Karter and Papa play tackle football in the living room. What fun! What a great year and what a great Holiday season. We were definitly blessed. Now it's the New Year and time to start excercising!

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

How fun! I'm hoping we can get grandparents to visit us for the holidays someday.

Cali said...

Sounds like a wonderful holiday! I can't believe how big Karter is.

Cami said...

Hey Karley, thanks for stopping by at my blog. I had wondered what you had been up to. So good to see that you are doing well. Your family is beautiful! And of course, I remember you!

Lyon Pride said...

Aren't digital cameras great. We also have that camera and Connor loves to take pictures. My two younger kids stayed up until 11:51 on New Years. So sad that they were so close--they missed the crazy neighborhood fireworks!