Monday, September 26, 2011

Visitors!!


Okay, we just love my brother Aaron, his wife Katie, and their 2 girls!!
And we loved that they drove the long drive to come see us!!
It was so fun. Our kids are so close in age and play so well together.

Just Dance Kids! Love this!
Being goofy in the car with Emma!
So cute- Aaron and Ty
The kids had fun at the sprayground
and afterwards we were on the news- I was interviewed about a free lunch program.
The kids loved to get me wet.
We all went to the pool on free swim day. It was crowded, but fun.

Playground



Aaron and Kollan had a few pretty intense games of Ping Pong.
They are both masters of the sport!


He's a little bit of a crazy man.
We had so much fun, and we sure love visitors (hint, hint)!!

2 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Hahahaha cute cute pics! I love that you posted that one of Aaron, oh man that's great! Such a fun trip!

Kirk and Falycia said...

I love the pictures! I looks like a lot of fun. The boys are looking bigger and bigger! What cuties! Can't wait to see you guys.