Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Idaho fun!

















We loved our 2 week vacation to Idaho so much! We started off at the cabin in Island Park. Karter loved spending time with great Grandpa Arritt- polishing rocks, washing the car, driving the boat and driving the golf cart.
The rest of our time was spent at Papa and Namnam's, where we got to see a lot of family and friends. We went to the mountains and had a picnic. Karter loved wading the stream with Brooke and Aunt Kelsie, and Ty loved throwing pepples into the water. We also did some golfing, shopping and watch making!
At the end of our trip we went to Utah for the wedding of Aunt Diane. It was beautiful!
We had such a great time and were so glad to see everyone we got a chance to see! I love when my kids get to spend time with grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins! Hopefully someday we'll be able to live even closer!

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

You get to be with family a TON living as close as you do. Not much longer, I guess and you'll be able to be closer? Its hard to believe your commitment is up in less than a year...

Your vacation looks like so much fun! I miss the mountains!

Sterzers said...

I had so much fun! I'm so glad I got to spend so much time while you guys were there. We hope you move closer too! One more year and we'll all know where were gonna be how exciting!