Thursday, March 12, 2009

We love Basketball!







We are definitely a basketball family! The boys and I have really enjoyed watching Kollan play lately, and we're all gearing up for March Madness! I thought I'd post a few pics of when we went to the BYU- Wyoming game. It was a lot of fun, but the cougars did give us a scare in the beginning. And while Karter likes basketball, Ty LOVES it! We constantly hear "ga!" (ball), and he will even sit down in front of the TV to watch part of a game. When Kollan plays in a gym, if I set Ty down, he tries to march straight out to grab a basketball and then proceeds out to a basket where the tiny little man (holding the gigantic basketball) looks up toward the basket, probably thinking, "if only I were a bit taller and this ball a bit lighter..."
He almost always has a ball- they are by far his favorite things. I included a little video that shows Ty's love for basketball (and also Karter's love for being on camera).

6 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

How cute! Gosh Ty sure has gotten big, he is getting old too fast. We miss you guys!

laughingitupwiththepetersons@blogspot.com said...

Okay Karley that is too funny. So who did the painting. You are awesome. Tanner is getting into basketball and is actually very good for being a short little guy. hey I just posted my first comment. Check that out. Are you laughing. Cause I can hear your laugh. I miss you tons.

The Hornberger's said...

austin's going to be jealous when he sees your pictures from the byu game. he's been watching them all on tv. your little guys are so cute - it won't be long until they really are out there on the court.

Lyon Pride said...

Sounds fun but I have a question. Do your boys actually sit and watch a whole game? I sometimes try to take one of my kids to the high school games and they are just so fidgety. Basketball is definetely my favorite sport to watch and play!

Sterzers said...

Cuteness!!! He is gonna be a baller! We miss you guys! Looks like you've been having fun!

Cali said...

How fun that your whole family enjoys basketball. I admit, I am lacking in my enthusiasm for it, but the more Collin enjoys it, the more I enjoy it. So, I guess you could say that it is growing on me. I love that you got to enjoy the game as a family!