Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Genesis according to a 4 yr old


Yesterday I was doing my own thing when I overheard Karter "reading" from the scriptures. Luckily, I was conviently near a pen and paper, so I listened to him and wrote down what he said because it made me laugh.
"Chapter 11. God is a great guy. He watch-ed over us, and everybody we know and even strangers- everybody! So, God was a Dad and he got really a lot of babies. God is in heaven now and I want him to come down. So, they sent everybody in the world, and everybody sings, and everybody had a great time in their house. The End."

8 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Too Cute! He is smart one that Karter!

Cali said...

I'm glad that you had you pen and paper handy--what a great memory!

Kim-the-girl said...

that is so great! what a cute kiddo! the end.

Sterzers said...

That is so stinking cute! So hilarios, it made my day!

Ashley Welling said...

How cute!!! That reminds me of this summer at the family reunion when he got the microphone and started to sing I am a Chile of God and Called to Serve word for word! It was amazing.

Kids say the cutest things! One day during sharing time, we were doing an activity where the kids had to create something out of playdough. We weren't supposed to say what it was. One of the CTR 5's yelled out "A Butterfly?!" We all started laughing.

The Watson's said...

That is awesome! And that you were able to write it down is even cooler!

Adam and Rachel Family said...

So adorable! I love that kid! And I love hearing the new things he is doing and saying. Thanks for sharing!

Lyon Pride said...

What a great interpretation of the scriptures! Your kids are super cute!