Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Regular Life- September 2013

Often I post about trips or Holidays, but I love to remember the everyday moments and fun "regular" activities too:

Summer Art Class
both boys loved it!


 Golf as a family-
We all enjoy it so much.  Plus Kollan took Karter to the Junior golf tournament for his 3rd year in a row.


 Hermiston Bulldog football games. 
Kollan loves taking the boys to these football games, and they both really love going.
Girl time- shopping just the two of us!


 I need to record more of the everyday moments where the boys are talking and playing with Jacy. 
 SO cute- it melts my heart.  She absolutely LOVES them.
 Picnic and walk up to Hat Rock.
 Ready for some chilly weather.
 Soccer!  Both boys played and had a really fun year.
 Growing, growing, growing.  Why won't she slow down!  We love our little Jacy Bear!

 Legos.  If I'm writing about everyday life, then I must include legos.


 The boat.  I hope we get some good use out of this purchase.  
The boys of the family are excited.  I hope I get some salmon out of it!
 FHE- putting on the whole armor of God.  
Fun lesson.

I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for my family.  
I can't put into words how much I love being with them!  Life is so good!

No comments: