Saturday, December 15, 2012

New addition! It's a.....

Hmmm, I just realized after I made the previous post, that I haven't mentioned anything about being pregnant on my blog!!  Sometime I think everyone is on facebook, but that's not true is it?
Well, Kollan and I are super super excited to be having another baby.  We had almost thought that maybe our family was only meant to have 2 kids.  So we are thrilled right now and so excited for the birth of our new baby.............................................................
GIRL!!!  We feel so blessed!

6 comments:

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! And a girl, that will be such a fun change in your lives, but wonderful! We love you guys! Congrats!

Angela said...

I'm thrilled for you. Another baby...and a GIRL!!! Hooray. Your boys are gonna love her! Congrats!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh my goodness! That is SUCH exciting news! Congratulations!!!

Cali said...

YAY! Congratulations to you! We are thrilled!

Sterzers said...

Super duper excited for a new baby girl to spoil. :)

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Such a cute little pregnant lady! I am so so so happy for you!!! Can't wait to meet her when you are down next. I miss you like crazy!