Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's what FUN is!!

I'm so behind on posting this summer, and it's only because we did so much and I have so many pictures, that I've been a bit overwhelmed. But.... I love having these postings to look back on, and so I figured I'd better catch up. So I will atempt it...


While in Utah, the boys and I got to go to Lagoon with Mom, Cheree, Myree, Aaron, Katie, Emma and Chloe. It was SO fun! We stayed for 9 hours.
The boys loved Rattlesnake Rapids, and I loved that Ty leaned forward holding onto that bar the entire ride, and just laughed and laughed at everyone getting wet. So fun!
I also loved that Aaron and I stood in line for everyone else while they went on the log ride. Our line went much faster then theirs, so we ended up going on the ride with 4 adults we didn't know. The lady next to Aaron kinda freaked out about getting wet (???) and basically squished up to him, pretty much on his lap. Very funny.


Karter and Emma are the cutest!

I just love my mom and how much fun she is!

Ty LOVED the fast spinning "Jumping Dragon"


Karter and Myree loved getting soaked together!

Way too cute!

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

What a fun day! I bet Lagoon was awesome this summer when it wasn't so hot. You look fabulous, by the way.