Monday, December 13, 2010

Ty is 3!

It's hard to believe, but it's true. These 3 years went by crazy fast!
Ty was so excited for his birthday.
The night before, when the boys were supposed to be asleep, Karter told me Ty kept yelling out, "Karter?.... Karter?..... is it my birthday?"
He LOVES trains. He told me he wanted "trains and train tracks" for his birthday, and a train cake for his cake. So we decided to have a train party too.

He had a good helper at his party. Karter helped with the craft, activities and even helped blow out the candles when it was too tricky for Ty. What a good brother.

I asked Ty who to invite, and he told me exactly who he wanted there. Wow, he's getting so grown up! Here are the kids and the trains they made!
He had so much fun!!
Happy Birthday Ty! We love you SO MUCH!

1 comment:

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

How cute! I love the train party...I can't believe he is three. Enjoy every minute!