Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recent Trips and News

Ty's favorite book!
He loves Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. He reads it all the time. He really has a knack for letters- he knows them all and alot of the sounds they make too.



This is Karter acting tough. He loved a friend's military boot camp birthday party.



And for the most exciting news............ this is the house we're working on buying!!!
It's awesome and we completely love it!
Kollan got a great job in Oregon and I'm very proud of him and excited for this new phase of our life.






We spent Spring Break at Grandma Bell's house and got to see lots of family and friends!
This is Easter morning at Gma Bell's.








We were so grateful that we had the opportunity to go to a session of conference! I hadn't been before and it was wonderful. We also got to see Kollan's mission president and his wife!








With Kirk, Falycia, Brian, and Kelsie!







So happy!


Our trip to Denver for an Optometry Conference.

We had a nice hotel and the kids loved playing in the room- especially spinning together in this office chair.








The Denver Children's Museum- so much fun!

Karter, Ty and I stayed there all day (9-4) while Kollan was in classes.
This pic is Karter dressed as an ant going down into an ant tunnel.



Duck Karter feeding baby birds a giant worm.




The grocery store/restaurant. So fun.



A real firetruck!



The train room!! Ty was in heaven, but Karter liked it too.

Magnets!! Ty liked the letters and shapes.

Karter enjoyed using words and picures to make a story.


The Theatre- they had a stage and dress ups, as well as a puppet show.






















11 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

It was so much fun to see you, Karter, and Ty.

They have a museum like that in Salt Lake at the Gateway.

Elise said...

I just can't believe how much Ty looks like your mom! I always think that, but I don't think I've ever actually said that! Best of luck with the new house! It looks great :). And then also, what part of Oregon?

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

that house is awesome!!! can't wait to visit you guys there!! i took tay to that childrens museum, she loved it!! looks like lots of fun stuff has been happening!!!

Cali said...

First off--that ant costume is hillarious! Looks like you had a wonderful time--I'm so glad!

So, where in OR did you get a job? Once again I find myself jealous that you are two years ahead of us (jealous when you started your rotations and we started into the horrible 2nd year, jealous when you graduated and we still had 2 years to go, jealous now that you are finishing up your military experience and we are still two years away!! Though, I'm enjoying it all).

I'm so happy that you are going to be able to buy a home and settle down for awhile! Do let us know where in OR you are going!

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! You guys have been busy having lots of fun! That is so exciting that you get to move back to OR!! Can't wait to hear more!

Lyon Pride said...

Where are you moving to? We're excited to have you back in Oregon!

Kristine Pratt said...

I love the ant costume! Your house looks great, I am so happy that you guys found one you love!

Bell Family Blog said...

That museum looks awesome! How fun! Wow your boys look so big, especially Ty, every post I am surprised at how fast he changes. What cuties! We are so excited for you guys to get a house, wahoo!! But so sad that you will so so far away...we'll have to save up so we can come see you.

Adam and Rachel Family said...

I'm so glad I was able to see you for an afternoon while you were here. I just can't get enough of you and your cute boys. I'm glad the whole trip was rewarding. That is so exciting about your house! Thanks for including a picture. Love you!

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! You have had a busy couple of weeks. I am so glad you found a house. You will have to keep us posted. Thanks for posting your cute pictures of you kids, they are at such a fun age.