Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Going-ons


Saturday morning breakfast with cartoons.
I bet you can't guess where we ate the night before?


Cookie!!

Hm, I really don't know what to say about this one.
Karter with Kevin- so cute!

This is Kollan watching the kids. No, actually I was watching the kids and Kollan was helpful enough to be a booster for Ty. He's always so thoughtful!
Ty wonders why they bothered putting those colorful blocks into his favorite toy.
He just has to dump them out.

Karter and Mario Kart- I'm surprised how well he can do for just being 5.

5 comments:

MandM Embley said...

Your boys look like so much fun! I love seeing the pictures.

Kim-the-girl said...

That last picture playing MarioKart just makes me laugh... he looks so uninvolved... :)

Cute, cute boys! Random posts are sometimes the best!

Cali said...

I love the Saturday morning cartoons! Your boys are so cute.

Adam and Rachel Family said...

I love the update. What cute little boys! Adorable really. I miss you.

Sterzers said...

Love all the pictures!!! Miss you guys!