Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still more Utah pics (sorry there are alot)










We just did so many fun things while in Utah. Mom, Karter, Ty and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was wonderful and beautiful, and I was excited for the chance for Karter to see the inside of a temple.
I got to see 3 of my wonderful roomates and their familes, who I miss seeing so much. We had fun times at a park picnic, and also got to go on a dinner date.
And also Papa Mike took us to the zoo which was fun and such a beautiful day. The highlight was the giraffe who was right up front using his tongue to grab leaves.

3 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

More pictures, we want more pictures! Lol! :) How fun, wish we could have been there with you. Thank you so much Karley for Emma's birthday card, she loved it and it was so thoughtful of you. We always look forward to Aunt Karley's cards in the mail, you are so crafty.

laughingitupwiththepetersons@blogspot.com said...

Looks like you have a wonderful time. I love visiting family. Your boys are adorable. I sure miss you guys.

Lyon Pride said...

We took our family to the Twin Falls Open house last summer and it was so neat to be in a temple wtih our kids. It's neat when we can have that opportunity! Your boys are so cute!