Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun stuff!












Yesterday Kollan took the day off and we had a lot of fun. It was a beautiful day and we played outside, shopped, and went to FREE bowling day at the bowling alley on base! The boys loved it, and did I mention it was FREE? You really can't beat that.
So looking at these pictures, you can see that Ty is really into balls- grabbing them, pushing them, watching them crash into the pins. Karter (although he loves bowling) is dramatic and plays up to the camera.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys could not get any cuter! What a lucky mommy!
Looks like you guys had a fun time bowling.

Lyon Pride said...

What cute pictures!

Bell Family Blog said...

That describes my girls perfectly, Chloe loved the balls too and Emma is always dramatic!

Sterzers said...

That looks like too much fun! Maybe next time we go bowling we could get me one of those things to bowl with so I could do a little better! I hope Kollan was able to stay in his lane this time!

Arritt said...

Kollan did stay in his lane pretty well, but I had my camera ready just in case!

laughingitupwiththepetersons@blogspot.com said...

Wow! Karley you couldn't have gotten a better picture of Karter. That needs to be blown up and put on the wall in your home. I loved it. Oh and yes you are so truely missed. Angela Grossnickle and I were talking about you and the Hornbergers we miss you all very much.

The Hornberger's said...

how tall is karter? he is growing up so fast! we miss you guys.