Saturday, January 19, 2008

Karter loves to sing

Karter is quite the little singer, which is a lot of fun. He has a great memory for lyrics, and loves the primary songs and also songs from the radio. I love when he sings, "Noooooooooo, no. No, no, no, no. I said no, no, you're not the one for me." He also likes the Timbaland song, Apologize, and I'll constantly hear, "It's too late to 'poligize. It's too late."

He's loving being in sunbeams and primary, and his teacher told me she's impressed by his participation in primary to sing along and answer questions. He loves the sunbeam song and also "I am a child of God", which is what this video clip is of.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

So sweet! I think you should get a video of some of his pop stuff, that sounds great!

Barney Family Blog said...

So cute Karly! I got a link to your blog from Kellyanne's. I just started our own blog and I looked at yours, I see your an expert. It's a fun way to keep in touch! I hop you guys are well. Congrats on your new little one by the way!!

Debra said...

He is too cute! What a little man. Its crazy how time flies... How are you guys liking wyoming?

Barney Family Blog said...

Hey Guys
Tyler was wondering if he could get your email your phone number so he can call Kollan. You probably don't want to post it, but maybe you can email it to him.
Thanks!